Sunday, September 5, 2021

Christ Soon Comes

 

Jesus comes for His sheep who believe Prophecy of Heavenly Sanctuary, Dan. 8&9, Rev. 13-18

https://naturalwellnesshealth.blogspot.com


What True Seventh-Day Adventist Believe in Jesus Christ, The Differenciation.

 

Christ soon comes only for those who believe His work in the Sanctuary above, the Investigative Judgment in the Holy of Holies.  The blotting out of sin for those who have confessed and forsaken their sin, and have become perfected thru Christ righteousness, and accepted His sacrifice, His shed blood on the cross of Calvary.  There are many so called Christians who do not believe in some or all of these things.  Christ speaks of those when He says in  John 10:24-27,Joh 10:24  Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 

Joh 10:25  Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 

Joh 10:26  But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 

Joh 10:27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 

This says plainly  that  you cannot even be a Christian of any denomination if you don’t believe the prophecies of Daniel 8, and Daniel 9.  All  people  who claim to be Christians must learn,  know,  and  believe  these prophecies,  otherwise Christ says  “ye are not my sheep”. 

Watch the Youtube Video titled  ‘SundayLaw in Papal Sewage Line Within 7 years?  O Doubtful fools.  Defend or Deny.   Questions for Final Exam’.    Video:  https://www.youtube.com/embed/15ug7VVuVD8

 

 

 

 

No comments: