Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Prepare to Meet thy Maker!


For all those who are preparing to live in a Heavenly home, and the Earth made New, they will be eating and drinking with temperance in mind. They will not be eating or drinking any dead or decaying fruits or flesh. When Christ spoke of drinking his blood and body in the new testament, he spoke of bread which he blessed, that representing the Word of God, and fruit of the vine which he stated, he would do new in his Fathers kingdom. Matthew 26:26-29. “And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.” ************** Also he spoke of new wine being found in the cluster as noted in Isaiah 65:8. “Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.” *************** In Numbers 13:23, there are more examples of food we should be eating. “And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs.” ************** These types of foods will purify the soul temple, and cleanse the body making the mind and heart pure and open to receive Gods word and the wooeing, or calling of the Holy spirit, the Latter rain. God the Father and God the Son, Jesus Christ are coming soon says Revelations 22:7, 12, 20, which testify of these things. “Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. ************** And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” John 15:26 states, “But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:” 1John 5:7, “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” ************** Only those persons who have the comforter indwelling, those who have the Oil in their vessels, those wise virgins, will be redeemed, they are the true remnant of God. May God Bless us all to become temperate so that our lives will be acceptable to Him.

No comments:

Exercise, May 6

Keeping Physically Fit The glory of young men is their strength. Proverbs 20:29. Another precious blessing is proper exercise.23Testimonies...