Saturday, November 6, 2021

7 Essentials for Studying End-Time Prophecy


1)Study the Book of Revelation

Rev 1:1  “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: “

Rev 22:16 “ I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.” 

2)Study the Book of Daniel

 Mat 24:15  “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand”:)

Joh 14:29  “And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.”

Joh 13:19  “Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.”

Mat 24:25  “Behold, I have told you before.” 

3)Study Christ Prophetic outline in Matthew Ch. 24

Mat 24:15  “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand”:)

Mat 24:25  “Behold, I have told you before.” 

4)   Study All the Scriptures and All the Prophets

2Ti 3:16  “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”

 Luk 24:25  Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 

Luk 24:26  Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 

Luk 24:27  And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.” 

 

      5) Study the Holy Spirits Methods of teaching and conversion

2Pe 1:21  “For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”

 1Co 2:13  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 

1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 

 

6)   Study Prophetic Symbols and Similitudes

Hos 12:10  “I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.” 

 

        7)Study the Sanctuary

Psa 73:10  Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them. 

Psa 73:11  And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? 

Psa 73:16  When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; 

Psa 73:17  Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.”

Psa 77:13  Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God? 

Psa 27:4  One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. 

Psa 27:5  For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.” 

Notes

The same prophetic Theme is outlined in Matthew 24 and 25,  and there is more detail added in Mark 13!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ijL-2qdWwuU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


No comments:

A Sure Foundation, April 29

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the ...