Thursday, January 3, 2019

Sounding the Trumpet


Sounding the Trumpet We have many Family members, friends, and associates who I consider as part of the remnant or at least associated with sojourners of the Remnant. Sojourners are any person who travels with or lives near, far or is in anyway associated with a person who considers themselves a member of the remnant group. As in the ancient, so in the modern. Those Egyptians who traveled with the Hebrews, leaving Egypt were considered sojourners, and every precept of Gods Law or Statue God had given the Hebrews was also incumbent upon the sojourners. Any person and every person, whether they be Athiest, agnostics, Buddhist, Catholic, all people are subjects, sojourners as member of the Remnant live under Gods Blue Sky. The Bible states that we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. Most people say that they are going to Heaven, but occasionally, someone may choose the alternative viewpoint. I had a professional relationship some years ago, and after sharing my goal for the future life and my health blog website with this individual, he told me that he believed that I needed to read more books. I had read the Bible through and he could tell that I had a different mindset. He told me that he could tell that we were going to be spending eternity in two different places. I look forward to my Heavenly home, and we should all be in preparation for this goal. As a Remnant, or sojourner, we will all be adjudicated by God, and this process is ongoing currently. As we are living in the anti-typical Day of Atonement, we all need to do as the Ancient Church. The Word of God states in 1Peter 4:17 “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?” In Genesis 35:1-4 Gods told His people that were preparing to worship before Him in Spirit and in Truth, that they should remove the external gods they were wearing, so they buried them in that place. “And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. 2Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments: 3And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went. 4And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.” In the Book of Luke, 21:34-36, We are warned, “And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” The Remnant Church is later warned in Revelations 3:14-22 that Laodicea needs to open the heart to God. “And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and thatthe shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” This is the time to be awake and not sleeping!

No comments:

My Wonderful Body, May 3

Keeping Physically Fit I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth righ...