Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Holy Spirit and Pastor Swain on 7 aspects of the Gift that keeps on giving, and The Plan of Salvation.


1) Eternal Life- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” 2) Gods gift of his Son- Galatians 1:4 “Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:” John 3:16. 3) Adoption- Galatians 4:4-6 “But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. 6And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.” 1John 4:7-9. 4 ) Holy Spirit- Luke 11:13 “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” Matthew 7:11. 5) The Character of God, His 10 Commandment Law- Hebrews 8:10 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:” 6) Freedom from Sins Slavery- Hebrews 10:16,17 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.” Romans 6:6, 16. 7) Victory over Sin- 1Corinthians 15:57 “ But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 6:14, 6:22.

No comments:

Satan Redoubles His Efforts, May 2

The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. Psalm 34:7. The power and malice of Satan and his host...