Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Everlasting Kingdom Of God


Lord God I look forward to seeing your face in peace. I also anticipate learning about the Plan of Salvation tirelessly throughout the eternal ages. I am also anticipating living in peace with all men. Black, White, Red, Brown, Yellow, and all variations in between. It will also be amazing to dwell safely among all the animals, without wanting to eat them or having the animals trying to eat any humans. I am so glad that there will be no sickness, no sorrow, no rehab, no accidents, no death, no pain, no problems at all. I am anxious to lay in the silver, gold glittering grass of a meadow in the Heavenly paradise of God, looking up at the tree branches while hearing the birds singing their sweet melodies. I look forward to living in the mansions that Jesus went to prepare for us, such a long time ago. The mansion in the City of God will be one of the homes we will have and we will also build country homes outside the New Jerusalem, where we will plant vineyards, and eat the fruits as a result . I look forward to being able to travel easily, effortlessly, near or far, when we desire to travel, without all of the hassles we encounter now. Flying swiftly without an aircraft or TSA interference is a dream that will come true for all who qualify.

No comments:

God Will Guide His People, May 1

May—Signs of Christ's Return When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow...